Create your entry in the online exhibitor directory for U.T.SEC
Online all year round: as an exhibitor, you can be entered in the U.T.SEC exhibitor and product directory. This makes you easier to find on the Internet and enables you to secure a wider reach. You can update your entry at any time.
Our tips for optimising your exhibitor entry:
- Relevant search terms and their synonyms in the text increase the hit rate for search requests by the exhibition visitors and via search engines: therefore, use the full number of characters to describe your company and your products – and be found.
- Embed your company logo and product images, as these have a high recognition value and bring you a lot of clicks.
- Present your products online: the more of your products you describe, the more probable it is that you will reach potential customers.
- Use relevant technical terms: choose product names that are as clear as possible and incorporate the specialist and industry-specific terminology in the product descriptions.
- Describe your products as specifically and in as much detail as possible.
- Also refer to other products in the description text and incorporate cross-links.
- Assign your products to the appropriate predefined categories and product groups so that they can be found more easily via the quick search.
Fotos: Tipps / Tips © psphotograph / istockphoto.com