Create your entry in the online exhibitor directory for U.T.SEC
Online all year round: as an exhibitor, you can be entered in the U.T.SEC exhibitor and product directory. This makes you easier to find on the Internet and enables you to secure a wider reach. You can update your entry at any time.
Our tips for optimising your exhibitor entry:
- Relevant search terms and their synonyms in the text increase the hit rate for search requests by the exhibition visitors and via search engines: therefore, use the full number of characters to describe your company and your products – and be found.
- Embed your company logo and product images, as these have a high recognition value and bring you a lot of clicks.
- Present your products online: the more of your products you describe, the more probable it is that you will reach potential customers.
- Use relevant technical terms: choose product names that are as clear as possible and incorporate the specialist and industry-specific terminology in the product descriptions.
- Describe your products as specifically and in as much detail as possible.
- Also refer to other products in the description text and incorporate cross-links.
- Assign your products to the appropriate predefined categories and product groups so that they can be found more easily via the quick search.
Find out about additional online advertising measures that can be booked.