The M4Com COFDM Datalink provides a configurable transceiver solution for airborne and ground operations. The intended use is the provision of a configurable broadband down- and uplink, to send and receive video or IP streams and control data. It provides the capabilities to control EO/IR sensor gimbals, radar sensors or other data acquisition sensor with ultra-low latency. It is also capable of encoding and transmission of multiple full-HD video streams in parallel to other sensor data sources with a data rate up to 31Mbps.
The Transmission range under optimal conditions and dependent on data rate, is more than 200 km (108NM).
For the most flexible adaptation to customer requirements there are different stackable options like ultra-low delay video-view to sensor-control (“glass-to-glass”) or high efficient encoding through low bandwidth.
- Bi-directional full-duplex broadband multi-channel link
- Bi-directional IP Bridge
- Parallel live streaming on the downlink data from multiple sensors (e.g. video, radar, Mode-S, AIS) or other data sources (e.g. raw data, voice, imagery, video)
- Simultaneous control of the sensors via the uplink
- Uni-directional data link
- Software Defined Radio for fine tuning of bandwidth and adjustable center frequency in 1 kHz steps
Air Data Terminal
- Dimensions [mm]: (W) 124 x (H) 140 x (L) 315
- Mounting: ½ ATR short tray (ARINC 404)
- Weight [kg]: < 3.5
- Power in [W]: 80 (30)
Ground Data Terminal
- Dimensions [mm]: (W) 483 x (H) 89 x (L) 359
- Mounting: 19-inch Rack (IEC60297)
- Weight [kg]: < 7.0
- Power in [W]: 80 (100 – 240 VAC)