Just half an hour away from Frankfurt, Aveox GmbH is the home of a vibrant internationally active Team specialized in the development, manufacturing and marketing of Remotely Piloted Air-Systems.
While most UAV providers choose to focus on the lightweight multicopters, Aveox concentrates on maximum payload capacity, flight endurance and speed.
For this reason AveoX makes use of the Flettner double-rotor principal.
This unique Flettner Rotor arrangement makes tail rotor not only superfluous but it also enables stable flight patterns and an overall exceptional flight performance.
Paying much attention to quality as well as to the detail, AveoX came up with the DRAGONFLY, a series of powerful, reliable helicopters with maximum payload capacity and prolonged flight times.
The DRAGONFLY Line includes so far three different Helicopters: DRAGONFLY T 50, DRAGONFLY M 35 and DRAGONFLY T 20 representing two weight classes.
"T" standing for "Turbine" and "M" for "Boxer Motor", AveoX uses two different drive systems serving this way various and differing customer requirements.
For example the DRAGONFLY DF T50 lifts (turbine version), 50Kg, reaches a speed up to 100km/h and can stays on the air for more than 4 hours if you choose to load just fuel. That makes our DRAGONFLY DF T50 and our DF M35 to the perfect tools for accomplishing a variety of tasks.
For more information please visit our website: www.aveox.de
If you want to discuss your future projects with us you can reach us under the tel. 06431 28074-10 or you can sent us an E-Mail: Info@aveox.de
We are happy to hear from you.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
AveoX Unmanned Systems GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Civil (14)
- State (15)
- Industrial (16)
- CBRN (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence) (3)
- Fire prevention, general fire-fighting/forest fire-fighting (7)
- Dam monitoring (10)
- Earthquake/landslide monitoring (8)
- Intelligence operations (8)
- Terrain protection/monitoring (15)
- Border protection (15)
- Disaster protection (10)
- Coastal or waterways protection/monitoring (13)
- Military deployments (13)
- Mine detection/disabling (5)
- Nature monitoring/environmental protection/protection against poaching (6)
- Pipeline monitoring (10)
- SAR/search for missing persons (8)
- Protection against looting/illegal excavation/monitoring of historical gravesites (6)
- Sea rescue (3)
- Counterspionage (8)
- Terrorism and crime prevention (12)
- Flood and tsunami monitoring (5)
- Correctional facility monitoring (9)
- Urban security (10)
- Traffic monitoring (9)
- Volcano monitoring (2)
- Civil Defence (10)
- Unmanned systems (17)
- Communication/Data transmission/Location determination/IT (12)
- Optics/Optronics/Lighting (10)